Login to attend Power Grid 4.0 Digitalization Forum
Thank you for attending the UTC Cross-Border Power Grid 4.0 Digitalization Forum. We have an engaging virtual event that is tailored to our members' and stakeholders' critical needs. The 2020 Power Grid Forum is where utility professionals and value technology partners will collaborate on important issues such as technology, market trends, business strategies, and industry solutions.
Please note that all sessions are held in the Eastern time zone.
How to Get Started
- Click on the 'Attendee Login' button to your left
- Sign in with your UTC information. You will be automatically redirected back to this page.
- Click on the Virtual Sessions tab to view sessions, session descriptions, speaker bios, and add sessions to your calendar. When the sessions go live, click on the session name, and the live link will appear 15 minutes before the start of each session.
- Please note that all sessions are held in the Eastern time zone.
- Registration is required to participate. Click here to register now!
- The meeting occurs on November 3, 4 and 5.
- For a detailed agenda click here.
- Sessions are hosted via GoToWebinar and Zoom and start times are in the Eastern time zone
Make the most of your meeting experience
Exchange ideas and start conversations with your colleagues through UTC NetWorks, or the GoToWebinar chat feature. You can also share your experiences and continue the support conversations by using the hashtag #UTCNow